Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- UPDATED > Sleeping Beauty: Seizure of Sarcophagus in New York Shows Value of Becchina Dossier
- UPDATED > Trouble in Toledo: Feds Investigate Stolen Ganesh, Other Objects from Kapoor at Toledo Museum
- Unprecedented: Australia’s National Gallery Sues Kapoor Over $5 Million Stolen Shiva
- UPDATED: Fordham’s Folly? Some Answers, Many More Questions about Acquisition of Syrian Mosaics
- False Provenance: Indictment of Kapoor’s Girlfriend Reveals Fake Ownership Histories
BUY THE BOOK
Search the website:
- RT @DrDonnaYates: @ChasingAphrodit @rodrigocanete Oh, I see! If it isn't ripped off a Peruvian corpse he derives no pleasure from it. 10 hours ago
- MT @poetryinstone: from Kapoor's Art of past catalogues http://t.co/HawKM6fplJ 1 day ago
- RT @poetryinstone: khmer art for sale. http://t.co/eUF8LUajnZ 1 day ago
- RT @poetryinstone: more khmer art for sale http://t.co/vjTIc76irY 1 day ago
- RT @poetryinstone: @ChasingAphrodit khmer kapoor sale items http://t.co/NLkn6ypQDJ 1 day ago
What we’re talking aboutAAMD American Numismatic Society antiquities Aphrodite archaeology Arnold-Peter Weiss art crime Arthur Houghton Art of the Past book review Cambodia Chasing Aphrodite Cleveland Museum Dallas Museum of Art David Gill Dietrich von Bothmer Douglas Latchford Edoardo Almagià Elie Borowski Events FBI Gary Vikan Getty Museum Getty Villa Giacomo Medici Gianfranco Becchina Hugh Eakin illicit antiquities Immigration and Customs Enforcement Italy J. Paul Getty J. Paul Getty Museum J. Paul Getty Trust James Cuno james grimaldi Jane Levine Jim Cuno Jiri Frel Khmer Kimbell Art Museum Koh Ker KQED lee rosenbaum Loot looted antiquities looting Malcolm Bell Marion True Metropolitan Museum of Art Michaela Boland Michael Padgett museum museums National Gallery of Australia New York Review of Books Nomos AG Norton Simon Museum numismatics Penn Law Penn Museum Princeton University repatriation Robert Hecht Robin Symes SAFE scandal Sicily Sotheby's Subhash Kapoor Tamil Nadu Timothy Potts Turkey Walters Art Museum Walters Museum of Art WikiLoot
- Protected: Dafen, village of fake masterpieces, sees fortunes revived thanks to local newly rich | South China Morning Post
- Protected: Big Time Theft at Cuba Fine Arts Museum – Havana Times.org
- Protected: US Attorney reveals more Abstract Expressionist fakes found in Queens – The Art Newspaper
- Wie beschermt onze Rembrandts? Predictive Profilers!
- U.S. v. One Ancient Roman Sarcophagus Lid: Prosecutors Present Legal Arguments in Support of Forfeiture and Offer Exhibit B
- CPIA-Related Obstruction Case Concludes with Probation, a Fine, and Forfeiture of Chinese Cultural Objects
- Cultural Heritage Moot Court Champions Crowned
- New Images Tell the Story of Egypt's Cultural Heritage Crisis
- "Dismay over the injuries and loss of life": Cultural Heritage Organizations Issue Joint Statement on Bombing in Egypt
- Is it an arm? Is it a leg? What the hell is that hole?
- Another hole in the story? Damage to the Gaza ‘Apollo”s arm, leg…?
- trinkets, false leads and forgeries – the first few photos of the Gaza ‘Apollo’
- When was the “Apollo” of Gaza taken into “custody”?
- Illicit antiquities in the Attorney-General’s house?
- Gurlitt Art Collection: ARCA Lecturer Dick Ellis interviewed by "Voice of Russia" about the general issues of art restitution
- Faculty and Course Schedule for the 2014 Postgraduate Certificate Program in Art Crime and Cultural Heritage Protection
- ARCA Founder Noah Charney returns June 23-27 to Amelia for sixth year to teach "Art Forgers and Thieves" for the 2014 Postgraduate Certificate Program in Art Crime and Cultural Heritage Protection
- "Mona Lisa Is Missing" DVD offers a special discount price to ARCA blog readers
- OpEd: Italy’s Corte Suprema di Cassazione and the Getty Bronze: What will be the fate of the Fano Athlete?
- US Military in Iraq Used Remote Sensors Near Archaeological Sites -- Unfortunately, Not to Monitor the Sites
- Two Cheers for Interdiction and Restitution!
- Potentially Very Important News from Iraq about Archaeological Site Protection
- Markdowns, gluts, and technological innovation: features of illicit antiquities trading in Egypt today
- Archaeologist recognizes artifact stolen from museum, even though it is missing from the museum's list of stolen artifacts -- lessons to be learned
- Whitney Twitter Bits: My 140 X 11 Review of the Biennial UPDATED
- Corcoran Dissolution: Whither the Art-Sale Proceeds?
- Martin Sullivan, 70, Dies: Museum Director of Integrity, Grace Under Pressure (with video)
- Corcoran Confusion: Bungled Rollout of Its “Wonderful News”
- Unfair Advantage? New Artists Royalties Bill Still Exempts Dealers